Wonderful West Coast (5N 6D)
Arrival at San Francisco International Airport (arrival in SFO between 12pm to 3pm only), Post immigration, you will start the guided city tour & visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. You have an option to hop on the bay cruise and circle the infamous Alcatraz Island. Later, check into the hotel. Overnight at Holiday Inn Airport / Similar. Meals : Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Post breakfast depart to Los Angeles, en route visit Solvang which is a Danish village known for its Danish-style architecture and adverse wineries. On arrival, transfer to your hotel and relax. If time permits, we will explore the Santa Monica beach. Overnight at Airtel Plaza / Similar Meals : Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Spend the day at leisure or choose to visit either Universal Studios or Warner Bros. Studio and interact with all the magic of film making! In the evening you can choose to experience 360-degree views of the city at OUE Skyscape LA Overnight at Airtel Plaza / Similar Meals : Breakfast & International Dinner
Post breakfast enjoy a guided city tour of Los Angeles as we drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world.” Featuring the Hollywood sign, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping and China Town for some good bargains. Proceed to Las Vegas & check into the hotel. Later enjoy an orientation tour while walking through a lit Vegas City. Overnight at Circus Circus / Similar Meals : Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Post breakfast at an Indian Restaurant, spend the day at leisure or you can opt to take the Grand Canyon Tour via either bus, air, Helicopter or with Sky Walk. In the evening you can either take the Las Vegas Night Flight, which is a Helicopter Ride over the dazzling night time Vegas or opt for any of the fabulous live shows. Overnight at Circus Circus / Similar Meals : Indian Breakfast & Indian Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Los Angeles for a flight back home. (Flights 5pm onwards) Passengers travelling to Las Vegas Airport should manage transfers on their own Meals : Breakfast
|Months||Wonderful West Coast|
|May||31st May to 05th June|
|June||14th June to 19th June
28th June to 03rd July
|July||12th July to 17th July|
West Coast: USD 799 PP
Above Cost Includes -
- Accommodation in the above hotels or similar as per mentioned itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers & Sightseeing by coach as per itinerary.
Cost Excludes -
- Any International and/or Domestic Airfares, Visa and Insurance
- Day 01 airport arrival transfers to hotel is on own by passengers
- Any items which are not mentioned in the cost inclusions
- Tips to be paid to the Driver & Guide – USD 4 per person per day
Flight to be booked on own as per below -
- Arrival in New York between 1000 hrs to 1500 hrs.
- Niagara (Buffalo) to Orlando between 1400 hrs to 1800 hrs - passengers arriving early must wait at the Orlando Airport for last flight arrival; till 1800 hrs, for the transfer. Any passenger arriving post 18.00 hrs flight must make their own arrangements to come to Orlando Hotel.
- Arrival in San Francisco between 1200 hrs to 1500 hrs - passengers arriving early must wait at the San Francisco Airport for last flight arrival; till 1400 hrs. and later all passengers will join for the San Francisco City Tour. Passengers arriving post 1400 hrs to San Francisco must make their own arrangements to reach the next sightseeing point or directly to Hotel. In that case, the passenger will miss out on the SFO sightseeing.
- Return flight ticket can be issued from Los Angeles after 1700 hrs and transfers will be provided till Los Angeles Airport from Las Vegas.
- If the passenger is returning to their hometown from Las Vegas, they must make their own arrangements to airport.
Terms & Conditions -
Luggage in all coaches limited to one suitcase and 01 carry-on bag per person. In case of excess luggage, the passengers may have to pay additional costs for transferring the extra luggage.
All dinners provided by us at restaurants will be as per Standard Meals – 01 Veg + 01 Non. Veg main dish, dal, rice, breads, 01 desert, salad, papads, chutney etc. Quotation is based on dates mentioned as per the itinerary.
Standard Check-in time at the Hotel is 1500 hrs. and check-out time is 1100 hrs. Early check-in and/or check-out will be at an additional cost. Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the hotel / company policy.
Booking Conditions, Amendment Charges & Cancellation Charges are applicable as per policy.
Any change in rates due to currency fluctuations, local taxes and levies etc. will be informed and billed to you separately.
Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and/or the type of transport or the duration of the trip change, the quote will be amended accordingly.
The Quote commissionable to TA by 10% (Only for above departure dates & itinerary).
Per Remittance to US, Bank Charges of US$25/- would be charged.
BOOKING POLICY -
Minimum 25% non-refundable deposit required at the time of confirmation. (No services will be booked or guaranteed until deposit payment is received.) Balance 75% Full Payment should be received at least 45 days prior to the Travel Date.
CANCELLATION POLICY -
Initial 25% deposit is totally non-refundable if the booking is cancelled for any reason. 100% cancellation charged if cancelled within 45 Days of Travel Date.
FORCE MARJOURE -
If tour is cancelled, postponed or discontinued due to unforeseen circumstances or natural calamities like earthquake, floods, heavy rain fall, political disturbances, strike, riots, non-operations of flights or airports or any other, Red Carpet Travel is not responsible for any Refunds or compensation to any of the Travel Agents or to any passenger/traveller and no claim will be entertained.
If, for any reason passenger is unable to travel due to ill health on tour or discontinuation of tour due to any personal reason, he/she has to make their own arrangement back to their hometown and any additional expenses arising due to personal reasons, Red Carpet Travel will not be responsible and will not wait to move further in the tour, considering the interest of other passengers. No partial or full refund or compensation will be entertained if passenger discontinues tour due to any personal reason.